"Hey do you wanna rolepl-‘
(ʘ‿ʘ✿) of fucking course I wanna roleplay don’t even ask
Tea and Coffee (a.k.a. cute starters):
- Earl Grey Tea - You muse sits down with mine to have a nice cup of tea.
- Japanese Green Tea - My muse needs calming down and it seems like green tea’ll do the trick.
- Expresso - It’s early in the morning and my muse needs to wake up.
- Black Coffee - My muse is day-dreaming and needs to snap out of it.
- Milk Tea - Muses want to cuddle and be comfortable.
- Bubble Milk Tea - Muses want to cuddle…maybe make out.
- Honey and Lemon - My muse is in bed, sneezing, and wanting to be nursed back to health.
Alcohol (a.k.a. fun starters):
- Whiskey - My muse wants to get drunk with yours and do stupid things.
- Gin and TOnic - Muses only want to get a little tipsy, they want a good time and not do anything they’ll regret.
- Wine - Muses want a civil convosation and good company.
- Vodka - Muses want to get piss-ass drunk and make out.
Iced drinks (a.k.a. NSFW starters):
- Chocolate - Your muse finds mine naked in their bedroom.
- Mocha - Both muses are feeling particularly kinky and want to try out some new gear they bought.
- Macha Shake - Muses are having a bath together and a sharp burst from the hot tap sends yours clinging to mine out of shock.
- Caramel - My muse wants to try out some food play with yours.
Smoothies (a.k.a. angst starters):
- Banana - Your muse comes in on my muse, who’s crying, and asks them what’s wrong.
- Strawberry - Your muse finds mine self-harming and wants to know everything.
- Apple - My muse has locked themselves away and your muse has found them, needing answers and information.
- Orange - My muse has been taking drugs behind yours’ back and your muse finds out. Your muse is worried for mine.
- Blueberry - My muse has been starving themselves and just wants to be alone. What’s going on? Your muse is going to find out.
"O-oh, I am not angry, little one."
-You look angry, nyu… Are you angry with me, nyu??-
“No, of course not! You have never given me reason to be upset with you.” He began, tone slightly frantic. “I apologize if my expression has given you that impression. Rest assured, I am fine. We are fine.”
"O-oh, I am not angry, little one."
“I am feeling….dramatic.”
This includes not only if our characters haven’t met yet, but even if they already have.
"Are you lost?"
'And you are?”
"Who are you?"
"I don’t think we’ve met."
"How old are you?"
"How long have you been there?"
"Can I trust you?"
"Who do you think you are?"
"Are you wearing my clothes…?"
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"
"People are watching."
"I’ve got bad news."
"Hate to break it to you.. but ___ is dead."
"I will never forgive you."
"Why are you so angry?"
"Just kill me!"
"This is where it ends."
"Why don’t you hate me?!"
"You can’t just give up… not now!"
Katsucon is over, and I am exhausted!!
Just wondering, are any of my followers going to be at Anime Boston?
“I feel ill…”
Takashi cracked an eye at the knock on the door. He had been dozing off a bit, but the sound echoing through the room had dragged him back to the world of the conscious. “School was hard,” he mumbled sleepily, straightening himself and rubbing at his eyes. “University is hard,” he said again, trying not to think about all of the studying that still needed to be done. “How are you, little one?”
*knock knock* School was hard, nyu?…
Any other time, that news would have bought relief to the male. This time, however, Takashi was filled with worry and dread. Who was this woman? Where the hell had he fallen asleep? What was going on? “Erm… thank you, Ma’am.” he started, offering her a polite bow despite his worries. “Would it be rude of me to ask who you are?”
She looks at him with her smoldering eyes with a smirk on her face,
"Before you try to find Mitsukuni, don’t worry he’s taking a nap right now. I sang him a little lullaby to calm his nerves. Hope you didn’t mind that, I just didn’t want to bother you while you were sleeping."